Intensive driving courses in Perth can be booked to get your driving test sooner provided you are ready to pass your driving test. Subject to a DVSA examiner being available, your test could be booked within the next week. [subject to availability]
No need to go on the test waiting list
Test cancellations available for early tests.
Intensive driving courses Perth could be from a one day course (5 hours) depending on your past experience. On average learning to drive on an intensive course can save £100’s over the cost of taking weekly driving lessons. Our short 1, 2 or 3 day courses are designed for learner drivers who have failed a test or have had a lot of recent good quality driving lessons.
All intensive driving courses Perth over 15 hours include a driving test. Due to the way the DVSA book theory and driving tests a theory test needs to be passed before a practical test can be booked. Driving lessons or an intensive course can still be taken without a theory pass though.
All In One Intensive Driving Courses – summary
ALL DRIVING COURSES OVER 15 hours INCLUDE PRACTICAL TEST FEE (HOTEL ACCOMMODATION EXTRA if required)
- Suitable for someone who has completed a test but didn’t pass. Failed on a lapse of concentration, rather than car control.
- Or have covered the complete driving test syllabus and need a quick test
- These intensive driving courses Perth are for pupils who are nearly at driving test standard
- Or someone who just failed a test in the last month and needs a bit more practice
- These intensive driving courses Perth are for learners who have good control of the vehicle but require improvement on
Manoeuvres and complex traffic systems.
- These intensive driving courses Perth for pupils with a safe basic control of the vehicle, and have attempted some manoeuvres
- Had lessons sometime ago and need to start-up again
- These intensive driving courses Perth are suitable for pupils who have had a small amount of driving experience
Beginner Driver Courses
- For pupils who can move off and stop the vehicle using the Prepare, Observe, Signal, Manoeuvre (POSM) routine and have an okay steering control, or really confident beginners only.
- This course is designed for anyone with a with no experience behind the wheel. The course includes full instructional training on the car controls, theory, turning corners, traffic lights and roundabouts.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to be taught at a regular pace. Learning and confidence building at the same time. Perfect for nervous learner drivers just starting out. The test is booked as soon as you feel you are ready.
Helpful Information for booking intensive driving courses Perth
- Your provisional photo card has to be presented on the first and last day of your driving course to the instructor and driving examiner. Failure to remember this important documentation will mean you cannot take the test and your fees will be lost.
- Total course time includes the time it takes for the driving test and dropping you off at home or hotel at the end of the test day. There is no additional charge for the use of the driving school car on the test.
- Please do not make any travel or accommodation arrangements if you are not taking the course local. Do not book time off work until your start date has been agreed and your deposit paid. All bookings are a provisional start date until confirmed.
- Refreshment breaks are a part of your daily lesson time, you cannot drive for 5 hours straight so a small break or two will be arranged during each session to allow for a drink, quick bite to eat or refreshment break. Times would be mutually agreed with the instructor.
- Theory tests will normally be arranged outside of driving lesson time, but you could if you wish include the time within your lesson.
- Theory test and practical test dates are subject to DVSA availability, they will be scheduled as close as possible to the required test date / times, by our booking team.
- Please disclose any special requirements on the note page of the booking form E.G height / size issues or any disability so that we can offer the best service possible when setting the course up for you.
- Full terms and conditions should be read HERE prior to any booking being made.