Learn to drive safely
Intensive Driving Courses Perth
Learn to drive safely and confidently with Scottish Driving School intensive driving courses programme.
Taking a single driving lesson each week a new learner driver could take a year or more before driving test standard is reached.
When an intensive driving course is booked, that time can be reduced to less than a month. Depending on each pupils rate of progress.
Starting a first lesson on a Monday and expecting a driving test the following Friday, rarely happens for new learner drivers. Especially for anyone who is nervous. A new learner driver would need on average around 30/40 good quality lessons, before being competent enough to pass a test first time.
Taking lessons between a Monday to Friday daytime, would give the average learner driver more road experience. Taking driving lessons in the rush hour or evenings would not give as much experience as the day time lessons.
The best way to make use of an intensive course is to book either a full week, or a day or two first. After which you will get to understand the standard you will need to pass your test.
Intensive Course Benefits
Further days/hours can then be taken based on your requirements. This method of learning to drive has the following benefits.
- You become a safer driver
- Time will be saved in terms of weeks
- The overall costs are lower
- You learn more & forget less
- Your instructor is the most experienced in Perth. Over 41 years of helping students to pass first time
- Nervous pupils a treated with patience & each step of the learning process is taken one step at a time on quiet roads
- A theory test pass is not required for any learning to drive courses
- A theory test pass is only required to book a driving test
- Contact Us now with your requirements